Monday, August 1, 2022

Story Time with Machida-san!

Masanori Machida. Photo by Brett Homenick.

On Sunday, July 31, I took in another dramatic reading with Masanori Machida. In previous Julys, the stories told would have a spooky theme, so I was hoping for a repeat. Not this time, unfortunately. Oh, well. I still enjoyed myself.

After the show, I had a nice chat with Machida-san, who told me just a bit about an upcoming project. Nothing has been announced, though, so he was understandably tight-lipped. I look forward to hearing more about it when the news is announced.


Did I mention how unbelievably hot it was? I can't remember the last time a summer in Japan was this insufferable? The summer of 2013 was pretty bad, but I think this has been even worse. I remember looking forward to summer during the colder months, but now I'm already looking forward to fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment