Sunday, November 12, 2023

Memories of a Gaijin Talent in Japan!

 

Earlier this afternoon (Sunday, November 12), I had a great time meeting the lieutenant commander of the Soviet nuclear submarine from Godzilla 1985 (1984). It probably won't shock you to find out that the actor wasn't really Russian, despite what I thought as a kid. In all seriousness, it was great to meet and get to know him.


I learned many stories from his days as an actor in Japan, and it was quite fascinating. I'm always trying to learn new things about the films I grew up watching, and I couldn't be happier to have learned some more new things.

It's safe to say that these stories will be published on a certain interview website before long, so keep your eyes peeled. Once it's published, you'll get to read all the details, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment