Monday, September 19, 2022

A Fun Afternoon with a Legendary Writer!

Hiroyasu Yamaura. Photo by Brett Homenick.

On Sunday, September 18, I attended a special concert that was produced prolific writer Hiroyasu Yamaura. The concert was nice, and it had a good turnout, but the real reason I went was to visit Yamaura-san again.


I hadn't seen Yamaura-san in several months. He told me a few months ago that he wouldn't host another show until September, so I waited quite a long time for this one. When it was all said and done, I voluntarily helped cleaning up, which Yamaura-san said I didn't have to do, but I did it, anyway!


The good news is that Yamaura-san's next show isn't too far from now. The not-so-good news is that he plans to take it easy after that and currently has no plans for anything else in the future. I suppose that could always change, but I'd imagine there will be nothing else until at least sometime next year. We'll have to see how that goes.

In the meantime, it certainly was a lot of fun to see Yamaura-san again!

No comments:

Post a Comment