Thursday, January 4, 2024

Shibuya Welcomes an Unexpected Visitor!

Just another day in Shibuya. Photo by Brett Homenick.

"Fucking Donald Trump Lotto." -- Roger Murtaugh (Danny Glover), Lethal Weapon 2 (1989)

While out and about in Shibuya today, I spotted a rather unusual sight. I've seen anti-vaxxers in Shibuya at the height of COVID, but I have to admit this was a new one on me. Quite frankly, it was too amusing to ignore. But it may also haunt my nightmares -- who knows.

Um, anybody got a spare murder board lying around? Photo by Brett Homenick.

Apparently, this activist wants Trump to reveal the truth about who "really" shot former Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe. I'm not sure how this gent knows what Trump knows on this subject, but I am society, so I judge ye not. 

If we can't get to the bottom of that case, do you think maybe Trump could tell us who shot CR? The late, great Charles Rocket would certainly like to know who, um, did it.


This isn't a political blog, so I won't say anything more than that. (I already have enough weirdos trying to leave their oddball comments on this blog without encouraging any more.) I just thought folks would get a kick out of seeing this surreal sight.

No comments:

Post a Comment