Friday, July 14, 2023

Our First Detailed Look at the New Godzilla in 'Godzilla Minus One'

The new Godzilla on display at Toho Cinemas Hibiya. Photo by Brett Homenick.

Well, that was a surprise. I happened to visit Toho Cinemas Hibiya this morning, and, as soon as I got off the escalator that leads to the theater, I spotted the above Godzilla statue. As you can obviously see, the display is advertising the upcoming Godzilla Minus One (2023) production that is scheduled to be released on November 3. 

Also available was some theater-exclusive merchandise, which you can also see below. (For what it's worth, I didn't buy any.) Seeing the Godzilla display was cool enough for me, and as usual I took way too many photos. Anyway, here's what I saw. Enjoy!



















No comments:

Post a Comment