Saturday, January 28, 2023

Great New Content on Vantage Point Interviews!

Megumi Odaka in July 2020. Photo by Brett Homenick.

My interview with Godzilla series actress Megumi Odaka, who played the psychic Miki Saegusa in six Heisei-era films, has just been published on Vantage Point Interviews. The Q&A covers her early life up through Godzilla vs. Biollante (1989), and many of her responses are quite candid. It's a rare interview from one of tokusatsu's biggest icons. Vantage Point Interviews continues to prove that content is king!

2 comments:

  1. Dear Brett, I have a few question related to vantage point interviews. Are you going to publish your interviews with yumi shirakawa, yuriko Hoshi, yukiko kobayashi, tomoko ai, and Itoko harada? I am not sure if you did or not , but just checking. 2. Are you going to meet satomi kobayashi, or misato Tanaka, or chiharu niiyama and do an interview 3. Is there going to be a part 2 to this megumi odaka interview, because it feels incomplete.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My Tomoko Ai interview is currently on my website and has been for years. I didn't interview the other actresses you listed, I'm afraid. We ran out of time for the first interview with Ms. Odaka, and I hope I can schedule a follow-up in the future.

      Delete