Tuesday, November 1, 2022

A Dramatically Good Dramatic Reading!

Masanori Machida. Photo by Brett Homenick.

On Sunday, October 30, I took in yet another dramatic reading by actor Masanori Machida, one of my favorite people to visit in Japan. Machida-san always gives it his all, and this time was no exception.


After the performance, I spent some time chatting with Machida-san, who again told me a bit about an upcoming tokusatsu project he appears in that will come out fairly soon. I look forward to seeing it! He also mentioned a Q&A event that he will be participating in during the month of November.
 

I also asked Machida-san to sign a couple of items, which he did with no hesitation -- a really cool guy! As you can see from these photos, he enjoys mugging for the camera. He's always a blast to see, and I look forward to the next time I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment