Sunday, October 2, 2022

BACK IN TOWN! 'Spring Is in the Air' on This Fall Evening!

Back in Town! Photo by Brett Homenick.

On Friday, September 30, I attended another show with Masamitsu Tayama at the live house Back in Town in Akebonobashi. I've been coming to the venue for years to see Tayama-san perform.

Masamitsu Tayama. Photo by Brett Homenick.

When I entered the venue, I was immediately greeted by Tayama-san's wife. There were also a few familiar faces on hand who always come out to see Tayama-san perform. 

Masamitsu Tayama. Photo by Brett Homenick.

Tayama-san sang his greatest hits, with which I have become quite familiar in recent years. My favorite was "Spring Is in the Air," Tayama-san's 1976 hit which he usually saves for last (or at least one of the last) during his concerts. 

Masamitsu Tayama. Photo by Brett Homenick.

After the performance, Tayama-san came out to greet his supporters and other audience members. I had a nice (but short) chat with him after the show. There was also a lot of picture-taking, including group photos. Tayama-san's wife even took many pictures of her own!


Another great evening comes to and end! It was a busy day, but I wouldn't have it any other way.

No comments:

Post a Comment