Friday, December 30, 2016

A NEW INTERVIEW IN THE POINTER MAGAZINE! New Details on Linda Hardisty!


I'm pleased to report that my interview with Mike Worley on his relationship with Ultra Seven guest star Linda Hardisty has been translated into Japanese and published in Yasushi Shiroi's 25th anniversary edition of his Pointer magazine. Shiroi-san is the world's number-one Ultra Seven fan, and his replica Pointer (seen in the photo below) is a sight to see. Hard to believe it's not the same car used in the series!

Yasushi Shiroi and his Pointer. Photo by Brett Homenick.

I must give Shiroi-san a lot of credit for his excellent editing skills. In the past, I've dealt with a few others whose abilities in that department were sorely lacking, I'm afraid. Here, however, my interview looks great, and I doubt anyone could have done a better job. A big thanks to Shiroi-san for all his help!

No comments:

Post a Comment