Tuesday, April 2, 2024

See You Later, Japan!

One last look at the old neighborhood. Photo by Brett Homenick.

Well, folks, my 13-year journey in Japan has officially come to an end. I'm writing this blog post back home in the good ol' USA. It's still hard to believe it's over, but I'm looking forward to new adventures and opportunities. Needless to say, I truly enjoyed my time in Japan, especially my 10 years in Tokyo. 

Of course, I still plan to update the blog whenever I have something relevant to share, but suffice it to say that content will be noticeably different going forward. (I mean, it's not like I can do any more firsthand reporting from Japan.) I'm also guessing that I won't be posting nearly as often as I did in the Land of the Rising Sun, but that remains to be seen. 

However, I do believe some cool things will be in store, so stay tuned for that. In any case, it was an incredible run, and, if you followed the blog during those years, I'd like to thank you for your attention. Glad I could share the fun times with an audience.

As for Japan, don't worry, folks. I'll come back ... someday!

1 comment:

  1. What? Wow, that's huge! Best wishes for your return to American life.

    ReplyDelete