Sunday, October 1, 2023

Super Festival 86!

 

Today (Sunday, October 1), I attended Super Festival 86 at the Science Museum in Tokyo. I arrived just an hour before closing, and, well, there really wasn't that much to see. In years past, I've shown up at similar times, and there was still quite a bit of hustle and bustle. This time, however, there were few attendees, and many dealers were already packing up. I did buy a few vintage bromide cards from '60s kaiju movies at a very reasonable price, so it wasn't a total loss. Overall, though, it was quite boring. Anyway, here's what I saw, so (try to) enjoy!



I hear Guyver: Dark Hero (1994) has some of the greatest acting ever committed to film. Maybe I'll see it someday. Photo by Brett Homenick.

"Like Marios, like, uh, Simpsons." Photo by Brett Homenick.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, Oshman's is cool," sez Radioactive Beavis. Photo by Brett Homenick.



No comments:

Post a Comment