Wednesday, June 7, 2017

GOGREEN, GO! Chatting with Super Sentai Star Atsushi Harada!

Actor Atsushi Harada. Photo by Brett Homenick. 

Tonight, I paid another visit to the bar owned and operated by actor Atsushi Harada, who starred on Kyukyu Sentai GoGoFive (1999-2000) as GoGreen, and Kamen Rider 555 (2003-04) as Kamen Rider Delta.


I hadn't been to his bar in a few months, so I enjoyed catching up with Harada-san. A few weeks ago, Harada-san went to New York on vacation, and he showed me several photos from his trip. Harada-san visited places like the Statue of Liberty, Yankee Stadium, and even Trump Tower.


According to Harada-san, the above is a prop used in the mecha cockpit scenes from GoGoFive, so naturally I had to photograph it. I really need to become more familiar with Super Sentai. Suffice it to say, I have a lot of catching up to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment