Sunday, September 24, 2017

SCOOP! Bandai's Frankenstein Figure Conquers Super Festival!

Fearsome Frankie can't wait for you to free him from his glass case. Photo by Brett Homenick.

"I'd like to see a scoop." -- anonymous

The words "scoop" and "Frankenstein Conquers the World" are practically synonymous these days, especially in light of the news of that Bandai will be releasing a new, limited-edition Frankenstein figure in January of next year. Normally, this news would mean absolutely nothing to me (I'm not a toy collector), but far be it from me to miss a scoop, right? 

So, wanting to get in on the scoop, I took a few shots of Frankie, as he spun around his glass case at Super Festival 75. Sanda and Gaira were also there, presumably they wanted to be a part of the action, too. There's nothing like a good scoop to bring the world together. 













No comments:

Post a Comment