Wednesday, April 26, 2017

AN EVENING WITH ULTRAMAN GAIA! Takeshi Yoshioka Rocks!

Ultraman Gaia's alter ego Takeshi Yoshioka. Photo by Brett Homenick.

After a long day at work (can't you tell from the photos?), I made my way to the drinking establishment owned and operated by actor Takeshi Yoshioka, best known for playing Gamu Takayama, Ultraman Gaia's alter ego, on Tsuburaya Productions' Ultraman Gaia (1998-99).  


Yoshioka-san very recently made his return to the world of Ultraman by guesting on the Amazon Prime Video series Ultraman Orb: The Origin Saga (2016-17) as the same character he played in Ultraman Gaia.


I hadn't seen Yoshioka-san since last year, so I enjoyed seeing him again. I really ought to visit more often, but life often gets in the way of those plans. Anyhow, it was a great time, and I look forward to doing it again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment