Wednesday, December 30, 2015

RINGING IN THE NEW YEAR! Ulf and I Begin the Celebrations!

Ulf Otsuki and yours truly at our favorite Indian restaurant in Edogawa.

Today (December 30), I paid a visit to actor Ulf Otsuki at his home in Edogawa. I had a great time seeing him again. First, we watched the old MGM musical Till the Clouds Roll By (1946). (Ulf is a big fan of old Hollywood movies, and we've started watching one every time I come to visit.)

The sun always sets on Edogawa. Photo by Brett Homenick. 

Following the movie, we made our way to our usual Indian restaurant for some curry. We spent a long time there, chatting about a variety of topics.

The Tokyo Sky Tree in the distance. Photo by Brett Homenick.

All in all, it was a very enjoyable evening, and it's always a blast to see Ulf. Celebrations for the upcoming new year continue tomorrow, and I'm quite excited for what's in store.


Happy New Year, from me and Ulf!

No comments:

Post a Comment