Monday, August 31, 2015

How Times Have Changed...

Mt. Fuji on a cloudy day. Photo by Brett Homenick.

Ever since I've moved to Tokyo, I've started blogging a lot more. Of course, it makes sense. During my first three years in Japan, when I would get home to Nakatsugawa, Gifu, from visiting Tokyo, I would usually be exhausted. I often took the night bus to and from Tokyo, so blogging was about the last thing I wanted to do when I got home.

But now that I'm in Tokyo, blogging is much more convenient for me, and I'm enjoying it more. As a matter of fact, according to this blog's archives, in the entire year of 2013, I only made 26 blog posts. However, for the month of August this year, I have written 29 posts (including this one).

So I have blogged more this month than I did for the entire year two years ago. I must say, that's pretty incredible.

As usual, keep it here for more updates on the coolest kaiju events happening anywhere in the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment