Wednesday, September 9, 2020

New Content on Vantage Point Interviews!

Yours truly with Niisan Takahashi in April 2013.

I'm very pleased to announce that the interview we conducted with Gamera series screenwriter Niisan Takahashi in April 2013 has finally been translated and published on Vantage Point Interviews. For a variety of reasons, the interview was extremely difficult to translate properly (it was recorded in a noisy restaurant, for starters), so I couldn't be happier that, after much effort, it's  been completed at long last.

I'd also like to plug my interview from last spring with Tsuburaya Productions script supervisor Atsuko Tanaka, who worked on Ultra Q (1966), Ultraman (1966-67), Ultra Seven (1967-68), and other classic TV programs. It got a bit lost in the shuffle, so I felt it needed a shout-out.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment