Monday, March 6, 2017

SHOCK THEATRE, CHICAGO STYLE! Donald F. Glut's Celebration of Monster Kid Madness!

 Yours truly with author Donald F. Glut in Los Angeles in August 2010.

Although I've known about it for a while, I was recently reminded that Donald F. Glut credited me in the acknowledgements of his 2012 tome Shock Theatre, Chicago Style. What makes this particular acknowledgement so cool to me is that I grew up with Don Glut's The Dinosaur Scrapbook. Back in the late '80s and early '90s (you know, those days before the Internet), The Dinosaur Scrapbook was an important resource in finding out about the more obscure monster movies out there, both American and Asian.  


Even though my name is just slightly misspelled, it's wonderful to be credited in a book by Donald F. Glut. If you're interested in finding out more about how Shock Theatre invaded Chi-town during the late 1950s, do yourself a favor and buy Don Glut's book today!

No comments:

Post a Comment