Wednesday, December 16, 2015

GRACE MIKA IN CONCERT! The Jazz Chanteuse Wows 'Em in Ginza!


I just returned home from an evening at Cygnus, a live house in Ginza that specializes in jazz. I was invited to come by Grace Mika, an actress-singer whom I've recently come to know.


As expected, Christmas music was well represented, but there were many other types of songs in the lineup. Some patrons got so worked up by the energy of the music that they started dancing in the aisles, and no, this wasn't a dance club!


I had a nice chat with Grace following the performance, and I even got to say hello to some of my other friends in attendance. Given the lateness of the hour, and the fact that I've got work tomorrow, I couldn't stay long, but it was a great evening.


Not only that, but I had the chance to see Ginza's holiday decor. Pretty snazzy, eh?


That's all for now. More will be coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment