Monday, May 20, 2019

After a Long Absence, TAC Is Back!

Keiko Nishi. Photo by Brett Homenick.

While on a work break, I made a trek to Keiko Nishi's cafe, and with a bit of luck on my side, she was there. (The last few times I visited the cafe, she wasn't.) It was great to see her again. The last time was almost exactly two years ago! I hadn't planned such a long gap; things just worked out that way.


For those of you not in the know, Nishi-san played TAC member Noriko Mikawa in Ultraman Ace (1972-73). Recently, she's been spending more time away from her cafe, so the timing has to be perfect in order for you to see her there. Thankfully, that's the way it was for me today.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you very much for your posts with Keiko Nishi. My son and I have been watching Ultraman Ace, and I think Keiko is delightful as Mikawa. Beyond her being such a stunning beauty, there is a unique "special something" to her style and movements. I love her sideways glances at the other members of TAC! All these years since Ultraman Ace, Nishi-san should know she is still making new fans.

    DOuG pRATt, DogRat.com

    ReplyDelete