Sunday, July 29, 2018

WONDER FESTIVAL 2018! The Summer's Hottest Event!

Just a fraction of the crowd attending Wonder Festival. Photo by Brett Homenick.

A full six and a half years after attending my first one, I finally paid a second visit to Wonder Festival. What took me so long? Mostly, it was timing. Usually, there'd be a more enticing (and closer) event or get-together taking place the same day. This was the first time in years where that wasn't the case. So I endured the scorching heat (and lengthy train ride) to attend. 

Wonder Festival takes place twice a year (winter and summer) in the massive Makuhari Messe convention center in Chiba City. The event takes up several convention halls (the photo above is of just one of them), and if you don't have a handle on where the specific booths you want to visit are located, good luck finding them. Anyway, enough blabber. Here are my first set of photos.









No comments:

Post a Comment