Destroy All Planets 2010

Destroy All Planets 2010
Now available through amazon.com!

Thursday, October 20, 2016

SHINICHI YANAGISAWA LIVE AND IN PERSON! The Legenedary Performer Has Come Back to Asakusa!

Actor/singer Shinichi Yanagisawa in concert. Photo by Brett Homenick.

On Tuesday, October 18, I went down to Asakusa to see Shinichi Yanagisawa perform live. I've been going to his live shows for the last two years, and I enjoy it every time I go. 


Of course, regular readers of this blog know that Yanagisawa-san starred as Miyamoto in The X from Outer Space (1967), which is one of my favorite characters in any kaiju film. I also conducted an excellent (if I may say so myself) interview with him about his career.


As always, it was great to see and speak with him again. Can't wait for the next show!

No comments:

Post a Comment