Tuesday, November 10, 2015

ULTRAMAN ACE REUNION! TAC Members Share a Grand Evening Together!

Actors Keiko Nishi (left) and Shunichi Okita (right) pose for the cameras at La Shion. Photo by Brett Homenick. 

I've just gotten back home from a small Ultraman Ace (1972-73) reunion at La Shion, a small restaurant in Tokyo. The reunion involved two actors who played TAC members on the show: Shunichi Okita (who played Ichiro Yamanaka) and Keiko Nishi (who portrayed Noriko Mikawa).


When I arrived, I had no idea that Nishi-san would be in attendance, too. It was a very small gathering with very few fans in attendance. In fact, there was really just one other fan there. Nishi-san was there with her son and his wife, as well as a friend of theirs. It was great to be part of such a small and intimate gathering.


While there, Okita-san invited me to attend a very special event next month. Suffice it to say, I'm very excited. Stay tuned for a full report!

No comments:

Post a Comment