Sunday, October 25, 2015

BURGER KONG! Jiyugaoka's Ape-Friendly Eatery!

Put on your ape face! After you eat some tasty burgers, you can monkey around in front of the restaurant! Photo by Brett Homenick.

While spending some time in Jiyugaoka, I found a restaurant with a name that is sure to be of interest to monster movie fans. It's called Burger Kong (get it?), and while I haven't had the chance to sample the burgers being offered, I plan to do so in the near future.


Of course, the similarities between this restaurant and a certain famous monster character are (obviously) very limited, and (without having been inside) the restaurant seems to have more of a general gorilla theme than anything else. Still, with a name like that, I'll be making time soon to sink my teeth into a Burger Kong burger!

No comments:

Post a Comment