Saturday, December 20, 2014

NEW AND OLD FRIENDS IN TOKYO! A Brief Update from the Land of the Rising Sun!

With Tom Dolan, who appears in two Heisei-era Godzilla films, in Shibuya Station.

December has been a busy month, and I've had a lot on my plate. With that said, I'm condensing a couple of blog updates into one.

First, last Thursday night, I had a chance to meet and eat dinner with Tom Dolan, an American actor living in Japan who appears in Godzilla vs. Mechagodzilla II (1993) as John Connor, a member of G-Force, and Godzilla vs. Space Godzilla (1994) as McKay, the head of the Mafia. Tom's a pleasant guy, and I enjoyed chatting with him. I look forward to meeting him again soon.


The next day, on Friday morning, I had a wonderful meeting with Natsuki-san. I met him at his office for a few hours, and we talked about a wide variety of topics. As always, he was a gracious host.


Natsuki-san was kind enough to sign a few items for me and pose for a few photos. We also enjoyed a delicious pizza lunch.


I'm sure I've said it countless times, but it bears repeating: I truly cherish my visits with Natsuki-san. He's as warm and friendly as they come. Arigato gozaimasu, Natsuki-sama!

No comments:

Post a Comment