Friday, October 9, 2009

ValleyCon 2006

The Doublewood Inn in lovely Fargo, ND. Home of ValleyCon 2006.

During my stay in Grand Forks, I attended a local sci-fi convention called ValleyCon. The con itself was rather small, but it offered a variety of fun activities and featured several special guests. In 2006, G-FAN editor J.D. Lees and I drove down to Fargo (70 miles south of where I lived) to attend our first ValleyCon.

It was a fun event, and I returned the following year. Below are some photos from the con. Since it happened so long ago, I don't have much to say about it, but I thought I'd share these pictures.

J.D. Lees uses my laptop to write something unimportant.

An honest-to-goodness Mothra toy in the dealers room!

Watching a fan film or something. I can't remember, but is it even that important?

J.D. Lees examines a bug that landed on his hand inside the hotel.

There I am, goofing off after hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment