Sunday, March 1, 2020

Talkin' Toho Tokusatsu!

Teruyoshi Nakano and Takashi Naganuma. Photo by Brett Homenick.

On Saturday evening, I attended yet another event with Teruyoshi Nakano and Takashi Naganuma. It was another fun time, though I guess you probably know the routine by now.

Teruyoshi Nakano. Photo by Brett Homenick.

I asked Nakano-san some questions about Godzilla vs. Megalon, which more or less confirmed things I'd heard from others about the production over the years. 

Takashi Naganuma. Photo by Brett Homenick.

Naganuma-san pointed out that not only did he build the dolphin boat in the movie, he also built the miniature truck during the dam scene. 


Naganuma-san also asked me a lot of questions about myself, such as why I love Jet Jaguar. I wouldn't say that I love JJ, but that I love the movie he was in.


And there you have it. As always, it was an excellent time.

No comments:

Post a Comment