Thursday, February 13, 2020

FLASHBACK! This Is Operation: Final Wars!

In between Shogo Tomiyama and Chihiro Otsuka in August 2018.

Here's another occasion from the archives that I neglected to blog about in real time. On August 26, 2018, I attended a special Godzilla: Final Wars (2004) event with special guests Shogo Tomiyama and actress Chihiro Otsuka, who (along with Masami Nagasawa) played the Shobijin in both Final Wars and Godzilla: Tokyo S.O.S. (2003).


Both special guests were quite friendly. I wasn't sure how Ostuka-san would react to being around fans, but she was approachable and open-minded. I remember her being especially interested in my opinions and perspectives as an American.

For whatever reason, I didn't blog about it at the time, so I thought I'd remedy that now. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment