Sunday, June 30, 2019

A New Interview on Vantage Point Interviews

 Shigemitsu Taguchi. Photo by Brett Homenick.

My interview with Tsuburaya Productions scriptwriter Shigemitsu Taguchi has has been posted at Vantage Point Interviews. In the Q&A, Mr. Taguchi talks about his history at Tsuburaya Productions and his memories of writing the various superhero shows there in the 1970s. He was the main writer of Ultraman Taro (1973-74) and Ultraman Leo (1974-75). 


Check it out and spread the word. But most of all, enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Dear Brett,

    It’s me again. I hope the next few months will go good. I hope I am not pestering you, but you didn’t reply to my questions about Shigeo Tanaka and the cause of death of Masaru Sato. Two more things. I know discussing megumi odaka private life is something not to do, but I have been hearing she has been having health problems such a back problems. The reason why I am asking is because I am worried this might lead to disease complications. Second, who is your favorite Heisei Godzilla actress and favorite millinium Godzilla actress. I am fascinated by your website and I would recommend it.

    ReplyDelete