Sunday, November 25, 2018

An Evening with Toho Greats!

Machiko Naka. Photo by Brett Homenick.

On Saturday, November 24, I was fortunate enough to attend a dinner event with actress Machiko Naka and Toho SFX director Teruyoshi Nakano.


I hadn't seen Naka-san since the memorial event for Yosuke Natsuki in April. Naka-san doesn't attend that many events in Japan, but when she does, I always make an effort to see her. I had a great time chatting with her on a variety of subjects.

Teruyoshi Nakano. Photo by Brett Homenick.

Nakano-san was in great spirits, as usual. When the time came to take photos, he suggested I sit down while he stood. It's certainly a fun visual, and I think we all know how good at creating visuals Nakano-san is. 


And that's a wrap. Due to my work schedule, my time at the event was limited, but it was a lot of fun. Short but sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment