Tuesday, May 22, 2018

The Return of FiveBlue!

Kei Shindachiya. Photo by Brett Homenick. 

On Tuesday, May 22, I returned to the bar owned and operated by Super Sentai series star Kei Shindachiya, who plays FiveBlue on Chikyu Sentai Fiveman (1990-91). Shindachiya-san has also made guest appearances on Choriki Sentai Ohranger (1995-96) and Ultraman Gaia (1998-99).


I was joined by a Super Sentai fan from the Philippines named Mark, who is currently visiting Japan. Naturally, he was excited to meet Shindachiya-san and had a great time at his bar. I was very happy to meet him, too , as we've been exchanging e-mails for quite some time. There's nothing like Super Sentai to bring people together!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Brett! Mabuhay from the Philippines! Wow! I can't believe it took me two years before I chanced upon this. Thank you so much for mentioning me. I will never forget our meeting in Tokyo. You and Shin-san were both very kind. More power to you and your blog!

    ReplyDelete