Destroy All Planets 2010

Destroy All Planets 2010
Now available through amazon.com!

Wednesday, April 26, 2017

AN EVENING WITH ULTRAMAN GAIA! Takeshi Yoshioka Rocks!

Ultraman Gaia's alter ego Takeshi Yoshioka. Photo by Brett Homenick.

After a long day at work (can't you tell from the photos?), I made my way to the drinking establishment owned and operated by actor Takeshi Yoshioka, best known for playing Gamu Takayama, Ultraman Gaia's alter ego, on Tsuburaya Productions' Ultraman Gaia (1998-99).  


Yoshioka-san very recently made his return to the world of Ultraman by guesting on the Amazon Prime Video series Ultraman Orb: The Origin Saga (2016-17) as the same character he played in Ultraman Gaia.


I hadn't seen Yoshioka-san since last year, so I enjoyed seeing him again. I really ought to visit more often, but life often gets in the way of those plans. Anyhow, it was a great time, and I look forward to doing it again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment