Destroy All Planets 2010

Destroy All Planets 2010
Now available through amazon.com!

Sunday, November 20, 2016

TAC TAKES TOKYO! An Evening with an Ultraman Ace Cast Member!

Actor Mitsuhiro Sano poses with an old friend. Photo by Brett Homenick.

Tonight I paid a visit to the bar owned by actor Mitsuhiro Sano, who plated TAC member Kozo Yoshimura on Ultraman Ace (1972-73). It had been a few months since I my last visit, so I was particularly keen on returning there.


As usual, we sang quite a few karaoke songs. One of the tunes I sang was "Money for Nothing" by Dire Straits, the lyrics of which seemed to amuse Sano-san. For his part, Sano-san did another rendition of "Massachusetts" (an old favorite of his) as well as "Can't Help Falling in Love" by a certain chap from Mississippi. As always, it was a lot of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment