Thursday, October 20, 2016

SONNY CHIBA RETURNS! The Street Fighter Cleans Up Oimachi!

With actor Sonny Chiba. 

Tonight I attended a special event in Oimachi with actor Shinichi "Sonny" Chiba in attendance. I arrived late finishing work, but when I entered the reception area, Chiba-san was there and greeted me when he saw me. We took the above photo after he signed his book for me.


Also in attendance was Olympic wrestler Osamu Watanabe, who is a Guinness World Records holder for his unblemished record as a grappler. I first met Watanabe-san in May, and it was nice to catch up with him.


Pancho Kagami (of Pinky & Killers fame) was also on hand, and it was a lot of fun to see him again (as you can see from the above photo!).

Despite arriving late, I had an incredible time, and I hope we can all do it again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment