Destroy All Planets 2010

Destroy All Planets 2010
Now available through amazon.com!

Sunday, October 16, 2016

MEETING SAYOKO HAGIWARA! An Actress Whose Career Includes Ultraman and Super Sentai!

Yours truly with actress Sayoko Hagiwara.

Today I attended a special event in Tokyo and was able to meet actress Sayoko Hagiwara.

Hagiwara-san played Yullian in Ultraman 80 (1980-81) and Dyna Pink in Kagaku Sentai Dynaman (1983-84). She also later appears in Choushinsei Flashman (1986-87). Hagiwara-san spoke some English, and we were able to have a nice conversation. I found her to be extremely friendly, and she was one of the nicest people I've met in Japan. 

Hopefully, I'll have a chance to meet her again the future. I'd certainly love to have the opportunity. 

No comments:

Post a Comment