Tuesday, April 19, 2016

SHINICHI YANAGISAWA RIDES HIGH IN ASAKUSA! The All-Stars Are the Kings of Jazz!

Shinichi Yanagisawa performs English-language jazz songs live at the HUB in Asakusa. Photo by Brett Homenick.

Tonight I spent an enjoyable evening at the HUB in Asakusa, listening to Shinichi Yanagisawa and the All-Stars perform jazz music. It's always something I look forward to seeing every time they put on a show.

The All-Stars do their thing onstage at the HUB in Asakusa. Photo by Brett Homenick.

Shinichi Yanagisawa starred as Miyamoto in The X from Outer Space (1967), but his lengthy and varied career covers a lot of ground in the world of entertainment. In 2014, I conducted an interview with Yanagisawa-san, who gave me insightful answers about his acting career. I'm extremely proud to have published it on Vantage Point Interviews.



Suffice it to say, I love seeing Yanagisawa-san every chance I get. He is a true gentleman in every sense of the word. I can't wait for the next show!

No comments:

Post a Comment